The district announced the A/B plan for the start of the school year. Here is the parking information for all Juniors/Seniors
Last evening the district announced the A/B plan for the start of the school year. Here is the parking information for all Juniors/Seniors. If your child has access to drive a car to school on the A/B day they are assigned to attend, we will be able to provide greater access to parking at East. Please read the information below:
What You Will Need:
- A completed Parking Permit Application – some applications have already been received, thanks!
- $100 payment (done through PushCoin) - no due date at this time
- Indicate that your child will not be using the school bus on the Instructional Model Selection Form that has been sent to you by the district (July 14)
- Drop off the Parking Permit Application at the school (Door #1 – 7:30-3:00) or mail to:
- St. Charles East High School
1020 Dunham Road
St. Charles, IL 60174
- Pay the $100 parking fee on PushCoin when you are able to do so
- On the day your student comes to school for Materials Pick-Up, staff will make sure that the submitted application is complete and they will be given a parking pass that will correspond with the A/B day they are assigned to attend school.
- Parking passes will be issued to students based on their assigned attendance days.
- Students with the last names A-Le will be issued “A Day” parking passes.
- Students with the last names Lf-Z will be issued “B Day” parking passes.
- Juniors will park in the junior section (Range), and seniors will park in the senior section.
- Students will clearly hang their tags from their rearview mirror before they exit their vehicles for the day.
- Drivers will need to put on their face coverings before they get out of their cars in the morning and keep them on until they get into their cars at the end of the day.
- No sophomores will be issued parking permits - please, do not apply.
Parking Permit Application
Originally posted: Jul 15, 2020
St. Charles Community Unit School District 303