You are hereHome ›
The Bookroom provides the students here at East with the required textbooks and novels. We maintain an inventory of over $1 million, and do our best to be fiscally responsible and keep the required inventory of books for each student. Each year, approximately 10% of the inventory is depleted due to lost and damaged books.
Each book a student checks out is assigned to that student. It is important for students to make sure they are using, and turning in, the books assigned to them. A Student ID is required to check out books.
Please note the following:
- Students should ALWAYS write their name in the front cover.
- Please look over the book prior to leaving the bookroom for any damage.
- Books that are lost or damaged must be paid by the end of the semester.
- No additional books may be checked out for the next semester (or year) until these obligations are cleared.
- SENIORS & EARLY GRADS: Diplomas will not be distributed until ALL bookroom obligations are cleared.
We are located across from Room B217. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
|Hours of Operation|
|Monday||7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.|
|Tuesday||11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
8:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. (Early Release Days)
|Thursday||11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
|Friday||7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.|
- OUR SCHOOL
- STUDENT SERVICES
- COLLEGE & CAREER
- STUDENT LIFE